SeaWolves Fall to Wave in Milwaukee
Orlando, FL - In their first of two games against the Milwaukee Wave and the final game of goalkeeper Piotr Sliwa's career, the Orlando SeaWolves fell 11-3.
Two goals from Rapha Tobias and one from Corey Adamson led the way for Orlando, but the SeaWolves could not keep up with the Wave offense. Despite holding the Wave scoreless in the 3rd quarter, Orlando could not find many ways past Rapha Diaz in goal for Milwaukee.
Next up, the SeaWolves will play tomorrow again in Milwaukee against the Wave at 2:05 p.m. That game will be broadcast on masl.tv.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from March 7, 2020
- Lancers Record 1st Win of the Season on Gary Boughton Night - Rochester Lancers
- Cal Express Outscored by the Outlaws - Turlock Cal Express
- Wave Defeat Seawovles in Game One of Douleheader - Milwaukee Wave
- Stars in California for a Pair of Games this Weekend - Tacoma Stars
- SeaWolves Fall to Wave in Milwaukee - Orlando SeaWolves
- Comets Fall in Rochester - Kansas City Comets
- Blast Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, Defeat Heat 9-5 - Baltimore Blast
- Sockers Match Preview vs. Tacoma - San Diego Sockers
- Lancers to Honor Retiring Co-Captain Boughton in Their Home Finale on Saturday Night - Rochester Lancers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.