Saints Group Tickets and Specialty Seating Areas on Sale November 21
ST. PAUL, MN (November 18, 2013) - A St. Paul Saints game has such an intimate atmosphere it almost feels like you're in the middle of the action. Whether it's the Killebrew Box Seats, which leave you so close to the dugout players may spit sunflower seeds at your feet, an opportunity to steal a base or rob a home run or even the chance to deliver the lineup card to the umpires. All these moments are best shared with friends, family or co-workers and the Saints are giving everyone the ability to partake in these experiences when group tickets go on sale.
On, Thursday, November 21 at 9:00 a.m., Saints fans will have their first opportunity to purchase group tickets and specialty seating areas for a night of memorable fun by calling 651-644-6659.
A Saints game offers something unique for everyone. The Killebrew Box Seats, next to the first and third base dugouts, seats up to 30 people and allows fans an entirely different and exclusive perspective of a professional baseball game. Players are so close to these seats, you'll feel like you're sitting in the dugout with them. Want to tailgate while watching the game? Then the Warners' Stellian Pig-Out Porch is the perfect area. It provides room for a group of four to grill out while watching the game and comes complete with Saints hats, drinks, popcorn, peanuts and meats to be grilled. Or perhaps it's the memories the kids will take home as they partake in the Field of Dreams experience, running onto the field with Saints players prior to the game and standing next to them during the National Anthem.
In addition to the one-of-a-kind experience, the Saints also specialize in taking care of large corporate outings. With affordable ticket prices starting at $5 for kids and $6 for adults, a group outing of any size is perfect at the ballpark. The Saints offer incredible picnic options (starting at $12 per person) for even the finest of pallets with food options ranging from traditional ballpark fare like hot dogs and hamburgers, to the finer touches like shrimp kabobs and blackened prime rib.
The Saints have helped organizations create unique experiences for companies and groups each season. Whether it's bringing in a dunk tank, a petting zoo or getting married on the field the Saints experience offers a fun, one of a kind opportunity for everyone. From groups of 15 to 1,500 Midway Stadium has hosted company events of all sizes.
This is the 22nd and final season for the Saints at Midway Stadium giving fans one final opportunity to make memories in the current ballpark.
The Saints play 50 regular season home games in 2014 with the season beginning on Thursday, May 16 at home and the final home game at Midway Stadium is Thursday, August 28. To purchase your group experience, contact the Saints at 651-644-6659. For more information, visit saintsbaseball.com or groups.saintsbaseball.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from November 18, 2013
- Unified Government to Purchase CommunityAmerica Ballpark - Kansas City T-Bones
- 'Dogs, Kaplan University Team up for Scholarship - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Saints Group Tickets and Specialty Seating Areas on Sale November 21 - St. Paul Saints
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Paul Saints Stories
- A Chance for Dreams to Become Reality, Saints to Hold Open Tryouts May 3
- Saints Getting a New Home...On Radio, All 100 Games, Playoffs Broadcast on IHeart's Alt 93.3 FM
- Veteran Help: Saints Sign Former Big League Pitcher, Cretin-Derham Hall Star, Jake Esch, Triple-A Catcher Justin O'Conner
- Saints Add Triple-A Outfield Speed, Solid Arm with Signing of Chad Hinshaw and Matt Solter
- Saints 25-Year Documentary, for the Fun of the Game, to be Featured as Part of "Insiders Series" for Twin Cities Film Fest