Rush releases Larrimore
After acquiring defensive specialist Hamin Milligan from New Orleans Monday night, the Chicago Rush made a roster move Wednesday, releasing defensive specialist Kareem Larrimore, the team announced today.
Larrimore, originally acquired last October in a trade with Austin, played in seven of Chicagos eight games this season, recording 11 tackles and one interception. He also was the teams main return-specialist, returning 21 kicks for 485 yards and two touchdowns this year including a 57-yard touchdown return at Las Vegas Sunday.
The Rush (6-2) returns home to Allstate Arena Sunday to host the defending ArenaBowl champion Tampa Bay Storm (3-6). Kickoff for Sundays game is 2 p.m. Fans wishing to purchase individual game tickets to the game, or any Rush 2004 home game, may order by calling Ticketmaster at (312) 559-1212, or by visiting the Ticketmaster Web site at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets also may be purchased in person at any Ticketmaster outlet or the Allstate Arena box office.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League (1987-2008) message board...
Arena Football League (1987-2008) Stories from April 8, 2004
- Crush make roster moves - Colorado Crush
- AFL quick hitters: week 10 - AFL I
- AFL must-see matchups: week 10 - AFL I
- AFL Q&A: Chicago OL/DL John Moyer - AFL I
- Rush release updated radio schedule - Chicago Rush
- AFL's New York Dragons Announce Re-signing of Kevin Swayne - New York Dragons
- Rush releases Larrimore - Chicago Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.