Rush to hold camp
In this unique camp players will watch AFL film of their position with the Chicago Rush position coach. They will work on position drills, offensive or defensive game plan installation, and compete in 4-on-4. In addition each player will receive a certified copy of their testing results including; 40 yard dash, short shuttle, and broad jump. This is a tremendous opportunity not offered anywhere else. Pre-registration with a credit card is required to reserve your spot. Space is limited to 21 wide receivers, 21 defensive backs, and 7 quarterbacks. Call Gerrit Chernoff @ 847-252-7334.
Activities will include:
- An instructional film session with a positional coach.
- A certified copy of testing
o 40-Yard Dash
o Short Shuttle
o Broad Jump
- On Field Instruction and Drills
- One on One's
- Game Plan Installation and Walk Through
- Four on Four (skelly) competition that simulates game experience Other Benefits Include:
- af2 Coaches in attendance
- Film will be sent out to over 60 professional teams
- Players who stay at the La Quinta will receive their "game plan" the night before
- A Chance to Improve under the guidance of the Chicago Rush coaches
- Lunch Provided
HOTEL HOST: La Quinta Inn
2280 Barrington Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60195
*Hotel Rate: $59.00
*Please ask for the Chicago Rush rate when booking your room.
**Players who stay at the La Quinta Inn will receive their a Game Plan the night of November 6**
o 8:00-9:00 - Registration
o 9:00-10:00 - Instructional Film
o 10:00-10:15 - Stretch
o 10:15-11:00 - Testing
o 11:00-11:30 - On field instruction/Drills
o 11:30-12:15 - One on One's
o 12:15 - 1:00 - Lunch (provided)
o 1:00-1:30 - Walk Thru/Game Plan Installation
o 1:30-1:45 - Active Stretch
o 1:45 - 2:00 Formational Review
o 2:00 - 3:00 - Four on Four (Skelly)
Pre-registration with a credit card is required to reserve your spot. Space is limited to 21 wide receivers, 21 defensive backs, and 7 quarterbacks. Call Gerrit Chernoff @ 847-252-7334.
This is for Skill positions only
Quarterback, Wide Receiver, Defensive Back
DATE: Friday November 7, 2008
TIME: 8:00 a.m.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Film Session begins at 9:00 a.m. FEE: $125.00
LOCATION: Grand Sports Arena
2350 Hassell Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60195
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League (1987-2008) message board...
Arena Football League (1987-2008) Stories from September 25, 2008
- Rush to hold camp - Chicago Rush
- Rush Releases Sherdrick Bonner - Chicago Rush
- Dragons to Hold Pro Football Combine in Columbia, S.C. - New York Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.