Riders Sign DL Chris Livings
The Saskatchewan Roughriders have announced the following roster moves:â¯
- American defensive lineman Chris Livings
Livings (6'0 - 238) spent the last five collegiate seasons as a defensive end at McNeese State University in Louisiana. The 23-year-old played in 42 games for the Cowboys recording 117 tackles, 44 tackles for loss, 30 sacks, five forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. His 30 sacks left him just one shy of the McNeese sack record, while his 44 career tackles for loss ranks fourth all-time in school history.
The Louisiana native was heavily awarded during his collegiate career. In 2019, he was named to the All-Conference first team, was named Southland Conference's Player of the Year and was selected to participate in the 2019 FCS National Bowl. In 2018, Livings was named to the All-SLC second team and All-Louisiana second team and was an All-SLC Honorable Mention in 2016.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 21, 2020
- Riders Sign Linebacker Deon Lacey - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Riders Sign DL Chris Livings - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Alouettes Wish Best of Success to Marcel Bellefeuille - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.