Rhodes Joins FireAnts
TUPELO, MS--The Tupelo FireAnts are pleased to announce the signing of offensive lineman Murry Rhodes to the 2004 lineup.
Rhodes, a native of Whiteville, Tennessee, played collegiate football at Murray State University.
Murry gives us an offensive lineman versatile enough to play all three positions, Head Coach Bobby Hall said. He plays the game with great passion and you gotta love that. He will be a big asset to our team.
The 6-foot-3, 285-pound Rhodes will be a strong force on the FireAnts offensive line this season.
With the addition of Rhodes, the FireAnts have now signed 18 players to date, including: Joe Gunn, Pig Prather, Patrick Garth, Rico McDonald, Bobby Hill, Chris Rainey, Eric Bingham, Will Hall, Darryl Carter, Reggie Smith, David Mooneyham, Johnny Mickell, Carnell Houston, James Bridges, William Stewart, J.T. Brown, and Ricky Franklin.
The FireAnts will kick off the 2004 home season on Friday, March 12th at the BancorpSouth Center in Tupelo. Season tickets are still on sale for all seven home games of football action by calling the FireAnts Office at (662) 620-BITE, with prices starting as low as $70 for adults and $42 for children 12 and under / seniors 60 and older.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from February 26, 2004
- Venom Announce Inaugural Training Camp Dates - Colorado Venom
- Rhodes Joins FireAnts - Tupelo FireAnts
- Bring your friends to the game - The Marshals
- Beef ink three - Omaha Beef
- Hilsenroth Hangs Up The Helmet - Sioux Falls Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tupelo FireAnts Stories
- FireAnts travel to Evansville for Saturday match-up
- FireAnts gear up for BlueCats
- Red Hots, National Guard, and Sonic Drive-In Team Up for School Supply Drive and Car Wash Tomorrow
- FireAnts, Sonic Drive-In to Honor Military During June 24 Game
- Browne Named Player of the Week