Redbirds Set to Embark on Sell901 Trophy Tour
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Redbirds are packing up their brand-new hardware to tour the region on the Sell901 Trophy Tour, where fans can see and take pictures with the 2018 Pacific Coast League and Triple-A National Championship trophies.
Each tour spot is also scheduled to feature the chance for fans to win prizes, meet Rockey the Redbird, and more. While certain stops on the Sell901 Trophy Tour may have admission fees, there is no cost to see and take pictures with the trophies.
Sell901 Trophy Tour Dates and Locations
Saturday: Race for the Cure at AutoZone Park (9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.)
Oct. 31: Truck or Treat in the Park at Snowden Grove Park (5:00-8:00 p.m.)
Nov. 1: Downtown Food Trucks at Court Square Park (10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.)
Nov. 10: Tiger Football Tailgate at Tiger Lane (time TBA)
Nov. 16: Grizzlies vs. Kings at FedExForum (5:00-end of the third quarter)
Nov. 29: St. Jude Marathon Expo at Cook Convention Center (Noon-7:00 p.m.)
Nov. 30: St. Jude Marathon Expo at Cook Convention Center (Noon-9:00 p.m.)
The Redbirds claimed their second-straight PCL title and fourth in franchise history in Sept. and went on to win their first Triple-A National Championship with a 14-4 win over the Durham Bulls, the champions of the International League. The Redbirds went 83-57 in the 2018 regular season after going 91-50 in 2017. The 174 wins between the last two regular seasons are the most for Memphis professional baseball teams since also winning 174 games in 1933-34.
For more information on the Redbirds' upcoming 2019 season, visit www.memphisredbirds.com.
Images from this story
Memphis Redbirds' PCL and National Championship Trophies
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from October 25, 2018
- Redbirds Set to Embark on Sell901 Trophy Tour - Memphis Redbirds
- Free Baseballoween Event October 26 at Werner Park - Omaha Storm Chasers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Redbirds Stories
- 9,123 Fans Jam AutoZone Park for Triple-A National Championship Game
- Triple-A National Champion to be Crowned Tomorrow Night
- Triple-A Baseball, Allegiant Announce Historic On-Field Jersey Partnership
- Redbirds, "I Love Memphis" Partner for $5 Tickets for Triple-A National Championship Game
- Ponce de Leon Named Pacific Coast League Player of the Month