Redbirds, "I Love Memphis" Partner for $5 Tickets for Triple-A National Championship Game
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - We all love Memphis. And thanks to the I Love Memphis Blog and Memphis Travel, fans can now purchase $5 tickets for next Tuesday's Triple-A National Championship Game at AutoZone Park.
In addition to the $5 tickets, all fans at the game will receive a free order of Memphis' legendary BBQ Nachos and a drink, as part of "Nacho Average Tuesday" presented by Dave & Buster's. All fans will also receive a free Redbirds hat.
The $5 Flash Sale is available online only at www.memphisredbirds.com/nationalchampionship until 11:59 tomorrow (Thursday) night.
Played annually in its current format since 2006, the Triple-A National Championship Game presented by Ephesus Sports Lighting pits the winner of the Pacific Coast League against the winner of the International League in a one-game, winner-take-all showdown for Triple-A supremacy. The game will be televised live nationally on FS1.
The Redbirds are the reigning Triple-A National Champions after being the runner-up in 2017, and the City of Memphis previously hosted the game in 2016. Memphis is the first city to have the honor of repeating as Triple-A National Championship Game host in its current format.
First pitch next Tuesday is set for 7:00 p.m.
For more information on the 2019 Triple-A National Championship Game presented by Ephesus Sports Lighting, visit www.memphisredbirds.com/nationalchampionship.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from September 11, 2019
- 2019 Season Review - San Antonio Missions
- Redbirds, "I Love Memphis" Partner for $5 Tickets for Triple-A National Championship Game - Memphis Redbirds
- River Cats Edge Express 8-7 in PCL Championship Opener - Round Rock Express
- Avelino provides walk-off as River Cats take Game 1 - Sacramento River Cats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Redbirds Stories
- 9,123 Fans Jam AutoZone Park for Triple-A National Championship Game
- Triple-A National Champion to be Crowned Tomorrow Night
- Triple-A Baseball, Allegiant Announce Historic On-Field Jersey Partnership
- Redbirds, "I Love Memphis" Partner for $5 Tickets for Triple-A National Championship Game
- Ponce de Leon Named Pacific Coast League Player of the Month