Rampage Sign David Brine to AHL Contract
SAN ANTONIO (September 9, 2010) - San Antonio Rampage General Manager Brad Treliving today announced that the American Hockey League (AHL) club has signed center David Brine to an AHL contract.
Brine, 25, joins the Rampage from the Rochester Americans (AHL) where he spent the last four seasons, totaling 91 points (35 goals, 56 assists) in 236 games. In 2009-10, Brine tallied 32 points (14 goals, 18 assists) in 69 games with the Amerks. During the 2007-08 season, he appeared in nine games with the Florida Panthers of the National Hockey League (NHL), posting one assist.
Last season, Brine appeared in seven playoff games with the Amerks, recording one assist. In addition, he appeared in nine playoff games with the Manitoba Moose (AHL) during the 2005-06 season, tallying one assist.
The Truro, Nova Scotia native split the 2006-07 season between Rochester (AHL) and the Florida Everblades (ECHL) and tallied 30 points in 52 games with the Everblades.
The 6-foot-1, 200-pound center recorded 198 points (70 goals, 128 assists) in 207 games with the Halifax Mooseheads of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL), including 100 points in 70 games during his last season with the Mooseheads (2005-06).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 9, 2010
- Monsters Announce Promo Schedule; Single Game Tickets on Sale Tomorrow - Cleveland Monsters
- Providence Bruins Announce Promotional Nights - Providence Bruins
- Phlex and the Phantoms to Appear at Local Events This Weekend - Adirondack Phantoms
- Crunch Unveil Special Throwback Jerseys to Help Commemorate AHL's 75th Anniversary Season - Syracuse Crunch
- Ask An Amerks Pro and Earn Tickets to 'The Show' - Rochester Americans
- Individual Tickets Go on Sale Saturday - Peoria Rivermen
- Rampage Sign David Brine to AHL Contract - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.