Rainmen Named to All NBL Canada Teams
(Halifax,NS): The National Basketball League of Canada announced their All League honours today, with five members of the Halifax Rainmen claiming honours across a number of teams.
Both Kevin Young, and Tyrone Watson were named to two seperate teams. Kevin Young was named to the First All NBLC Team, and the NBLC All Defense Team, while Tyrone Watson was named to the Second All NBLC Team, and the NBLC All Canadian Team. Joining Watson on the NBLC All Canadian Team was Joey Haywood. Seiya Ando and PJ Foster claimed spots on the NBLC All Rookie Team to round out the honours for the Rainmen.
You can catch Kevin Young, Tyrone Watson, Joey Haywood, Seiya Ando, PJ Foster, and the rest of the Halifax Rainmen back in action Thursday, April 23rd, as they look to take a 2 to 1 series lead in the NBL Canada finals against the Windsor Express. Tip off time is 7pm, and tickets can be purchased at the Scotiabank Centre Box Office, Ticket Atlantic, or by calling (902)444-7246(RAIN).
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from April 22, 2015
- Four Power Players Earn League Honours - Mississauga Power
- Rainmen Named to All NBL Canada Teams - Halifax Rainmen
- Viewing Party Schedule Set for Games 3, 4 and 5 of NBL Finals - Windsor Express
- NBL Canada Finals Arrive Back in Halifax - Halifax Rainmen
- Express Players Honoured in NBL All-League Announcement - Windsor Express
- 3 Mill Rats Take Home All-NBLC Honours - Saint John Riptide
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse