Puska on Pucks features the AHL Outdoor Classic and the ECHL's Cincinnati Cyclones
SYRACUSE, NY - It's a special doubleheader edition of Puska on Pucks, The Original Internet Hockey Show.
Hockey fans can listen to the regular installment of the show that features Cincinnati Cyclones' Head Coach Chuck Weber and Gregg Sayer of Pointstreak in week two of The Geek Show'. There is also more on the International Hockey League and the Muskegon Lumberjacks. Blake Sebring of the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel and Ron Rop of the Muskegon Chronicle will discuss the latest.
There is also another edition of Ice Chips-News and Notes from around the world of professional hockey including the move of the Johnstown Chiefs' franchise to Greenville South Carolina.
The second program is a Puska on Pucks Xtra from Syracuse NY and the Mirabito AHL Outdoor Classic. Host Denis J. Puska has a number of interviews planned including Buffalo Sabres' great Rob Rae and David Andrews of the American Hockey League. There is also a special interview with Dr. Jan Akervall from Protech Dent, www.protechguard.com, the creators of the new ultra-thin mouth guard.
Fans can catch the two shows or find past editions at www.puskaonpucks.com or they can go to www.oursportscentral.com under the OSC Radio Link section. Several other fan websites also carry links to the show.
Puska on Pucks is brought to you by Puska Media Services for more information contact Denis J. Puska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from February 21, 2010
- Icehawks Top Mallards In A Shootout For Fourth Straight Win - Port Huron Icehawks
- Mallards Rally, Fall To Port Huron In Shootout, Earn One Point - Quad City Mallards
- Puska on Pucks features the AHL Outdoor Classic and the ECHL's Cincinnati Cyclones - OSC Original by Denis Puska
- Mori gets five points in Gens' win over Jacks - Flint Generals
- Port Huron turns back PrairieThunder, 4-1 - Bloomington PrairieThunder
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer(s), and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.