Prowlers Sweep Weekend Series from Wolves
The Watertown Wolves dropped a wild game to the Port Huron Prowlers.
Dalton Jay would open the scoring for the Prowlers ripping three straight goals. Jay would score twice in the first assisted by Contratto and Mancini, the second assisted by Contratto and Fowler. Colton Maynard would score assisted by Portillo and Mancini to open the second period and make the score 4-0 Prowlers.
Wolves Jamie Lukas answered right back assisted by Port and Marker. Dominik Bogdziul would score assisted by Powell and Sherman. Mike Moroso would score short handed for the Prowlers to make the score 5-2. Ryan Marker would score for the Wolves on the powerplay assisted by Boudreau and Powell. Jamie Lukas would score short handed for the Wolves to make it 6-5 Watertown to close out the period.
The third saw Austin Fetterly score for the Prowlers assisted by Graham and Sokol. Steve Flower would score again for the Prowlers. An empty net goal would leave the game at 8-6 for the Prowlers.
• Discuss this story on the Federal Prospects Hockey League message board...
Federal Prospects Hockey League Stories from March 7, 2020
- Prowlers Sweep Weekend Series from Wolves - Watertown Wolves
- Bees Earn Point in OT - Battle Creek Rumble Bees
- Thunderbirds Take 7-5 Saturday Win in Spicy Affair - Columbus River Dragons
- Tricks Get Revenge on Alumni Night, Take 4-3 Win - Danbury Hat Tricks
- River Dragons Defeat Carolina in a Shootout Friday Night - Columbus River Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.