Postgame Notes: Seattle 95, Atlanta 71
Atlanta's record against Seattle moves to 14-17 all-time.
The Dream started Odyssey Sims, Courtney Williams, Tiffany Hayes, Cheyenne Parker and Elizabeth Williams for the first time. This was Parker's first game starting for the Dream.
Elizabeth Williams pulled down 12 total rebounds with a season-best 10 boards in the first half and 7 offensive rebounds in total.
She tied her career-high record with 10 total rebounds in the first half, done twice before Wednesday night
Previously: 9/11/16 vs Phoenix, 9/8/16 vs Los Angeles
Tiffany Hayes recorded her 49th career 20-point outing with 22 points against Seattle. It was her third-straight 20-point game and fifth of the season.
Seattle's 17 points in the second quarter are tied for the fewest the Storm have scored in the second quarter this season. It was the fourth time this year they scored only 17 in the second quarter.
Odyssey Sims picked up four steals on Wednesday night, tying the Dream's season record (Crystal Bradford had four against Chicago, 5/29)
Aari McDonald saw her fourth game of the season with a perfect shooting percentage from the free throw line, going 5-for-5 to lead the Dream. It was her third game with a 100% free throw shooting percentage with four or more attempts.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from June 9, 2021
- Sky Win First Game at Wintrust Arena in 2021; Score Season-High 92 Points against Indiana - Chicago Sky
- Postgame Notes: Seattle 95, Atlanta 71 - Atlanta Dream
- Storm Defeats Dream 95-71 with Season-Best Shooting Performance - Seattle Storm
- Sky Re-Sign Natasha Mack - Chicago Sky
- Wings Outlast Mercury 85-81 - Dallas Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.