Portland Trail Blazers Assign Tim Quarterman to Windy City Bulls
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL - The Windy City Bulls, presented by BMO Harris Bank, the NBA Development League affiliate of the Chicago Bulls, have announced that guard Tim Quarterman has been assigned to the team by the Portland Trail Blazers pursuant to the flexible assignment rule.
Quarterman (6'6/187/LSU) has appeared in 12 games for the Trail Blazers this season averaging 1.3 points per game.
He is expected to be in uniform for Windy City when the team travels to Maine on Saturday for a 6 PM CST contest against the Red Claws. The move is being made by the Trail Balzers via the NBA's flexible assignment rule that allows organizations who do not have a single affiliation with an NBA Development League team the opportunity to assign its players to any affiliate team.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 12, 2017
- Red Claws Fall to Raptors 905 - Maine Red Claws
- Portland Trail Blazers Assign Tim Quarterman to Windy City Bulls - Windy City Bulls
- Legends Celebrate Frisco ISD Night Taught by Community National Title - Texas Legends
- Bighorns Cruise to Third Straight Win in Overtime Thriller - Reno Bighorns
- Santa Cruz Snaps Canton's Win Streak in Fourth Quarter - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Canton's Streak Snapped in the Bay - Canton Charge
- Outside Shooting Leads Legends Past Energy - Texas Legends
- Energy Hang Tough, Drop Contest to Legends - Iowa Wolves
- Paige Paces Balanced Stars in Big Win over Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- RGV Vipers Fall to Sioux Falls Skyforce in Thriller - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Windy City Bulls Stories
- Windy City's Antonio Blakeney Named 2017-18 NBA G League Rookie of the Year
- Hamilton Posts First Career Triple-Double, Windy City Downs Greensboro 108-90
- Shorthanded Windy City Falls 119-107 to Fort Wayne in Final Road Game
- Windy City Struggles Down the Strecth, Falls 104-93 to Grand Rapids
- Windy City Falls 121-120 to Memphis in a Double Overtime Thriller