Phantoms Announce Bud Light As Presenting Sponsor For 2009-10
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Phantoms, proud AHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers, announced today that Bud Light, in conjunction with Saratoga Eagle, will be the presenting sponsor for the inaugural 2009-10 Phantoms season.
"We are honored to have Bud Light and Saratoga Eagle as key partners for our inaugural season," said Phantoms Vice President of Business Operations Mike Thompson. "Typically a partnership of this magnitude is found in major markets and we are one of a half dozen teams in the American Hockey League to enjoy such a relationship."
During the hockey season Bud Light will be promoting the Phantoms brand through a series of retail and restaurant incentives throughout the region.
"We are very excited to be a major sponsor for the upcoming inaugural season for the Adirondack Phantoms," said Jeff Vukelic, Saratoga Eagle's President. "Saratoga Eagle has a long history of community involvement and we consider it a privilege to help support the Glens Falls hockey community and its enthusiastic fan base."
"Jim and I are excited to work with the Vukelic family, bringing two families together that have long relationships in the sports community," said Phantoms co-owner/president Rob Brooks.
Adirondack opens the 2009-10 Regular Season on Saturday, October 3rd as they host the Worcester Sharks for a 7:00 pm face off at the Glens Falls Civic Center. As of Thursday morning, fewer than 900 tickets remain available for Opening Night.
The Time Warner Cable Cup Four-Pack is now on sale at the Phantoms office, starting as low as $56. 2009-10 Phantoms full and partial season ticket packages are still available for the 2009-10 season presented by Bud Light. For more information please contact the Adirondack Phantoms at (518) 480-3355 or online at www.phantomshockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 1, 2009
- Monarchs Announce Transactions - Manchester Monarchs
- Rampage Make Roster Moves Leading Up To Opening Night - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Reassign Three - Milwaukee Admirals
- Coyotes Assign Porter To San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- Houston Aeros To Host Watch Party At Maple Leaf Pub Friday - Houston Aeros
- Texas Sends One To Idaho, Another To Allen - Texas Stars
- Pirates Opening Day Roster Unveiled - Portland Pirates
- Crunch Ink Center Jared Aulin and Left Wing Tim Miller - Syracuse Crunch
- 570 American Hockey League graduates start 2009-10 on NHL rosters - AHL
- Rockford Sets 2009-10 Opening Game Roster - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolves Host Dog-Gone Good Time - Chicago Wolves
- B-Sens Sign Forward Tim Spencer - Binghamton Senators
- Fitzpatrick To Captain Amerks For Second Straight Season - Rochester Americans
- Atlanta Sends Calder Cup Champion Oystrick To Chicago - Chicago Wolves
- Philadelphia Recalls Teslak & Bourdon From Adirondack - Adirondack Phantoms
- Minnesota Wild Signs C Andy Hilbert - Houston Aeros
- Flyers Assign NHL Veteran Randy Jones To Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- AHL, NeuLion launch second season of AHL Live - AHL
- Worcester Sharks announce "Buy One, Get One Free" ticket offer - Worcester Sharks
- Phantoms Announce Bud Light As Presenting Sponsor For 2009-10 - Adirondack Phantoms
- Moose once again Go Pink in October for "Keeping Abreast" - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.