Osprey Restaurant Is Spokane Shock's Official Training Table
Spokane, WA - Today the Osprey Restaurant & Bar, a new restaurant on the Spokane River owned by Ruby Hospitality, announced they are the official training table for the Spokane Shock. Under their training regiments, the Shock players will dine at Osprey in preparation for upcoming games.
"This partnership reinforces Ruby Hospitality's investment in our local Spokane community," says Jake Hodges, director of marketing for Ruby Hospitality. "We are excited fuel our home team with Osprey's creative menu and healthy options. Osprey is new to Spokane, and the Spokane Shock is back so our partnership timing is perfect."
Osprey's menu focuses on creative dishes that highlight the Pacific Northwest's freshest ingredients. Offering select beers from regional breweries, handcrafted cocktails, and more than 100 wines, the restaurant offers an experience that educates the palette and quenches the thirst of any taste. Adjacent to Gonzaga University and the Spokane River, Osprey will feature live music on their riverfront patio and has a private dining room available for special events.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from February 12, 2020
- Spokane Shock Dance Team Finals on Thursday - Spokane Shock
- Osprey Restaurant Is Spokane Shock's Official Training Table - Spokane Shock
- Barnstormers Announce 2020 Coaching Staff - Iowa Barnstormers
- Strike Force Sign Chris Robinson - San Diego Strike Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Shock Stories
- Spokane Shock Announce Season Ticket Holder Pick up Party
- Spokane Shock Sign Record Setting Alabama Quarterback Blake Sims
- Spokane Shock Sign Victor Hampton
- Spokane Shock Announce 2020 Fan Fest March 16th
- Spokane Shock Sign Former IFL Player of the Week Calen Campbell