Nuggets Recall Hodge From D-League
The Denver Nuggets have recalled guard Julius Hodge from the Colorado 14ers of the NBA Development League, team Vice President of Basketball Operations Mark Warkentien announced today.
In nine games with the 14ers, Hodge averaged 12.1 ppg, 6.6 apg and 4.2 rpg in 23.0 minutes. He was assigned to Colorado on Dec. 1 and ranked third in the D-League in assists per game.
Hodge has yet to appear in a game for the Nuggets this season. He averaged 0.9 ppg in 14 games a rookie last season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 2, 2007
- D-Fenders Acquire Jason McKrieth - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Nuggets Recall Hodge From D-League - Colorado 14ers
- Kelenna Azubuike Signs with Golden State Warriors - Fort Worth Flyers
- Fobbs returns to Thunderbirds - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Arsenal Signs Television Package with Cox Communications - Anaheim Arsenal
- Fobbs Returns to T-Birds - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Warriors Sign Fort Worth Guard Azubuike - G League
- Will Conroy Named D-League Performer of the Week - Tulsa 66ers
- D-League daily developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.