Nashville SC Premier Club Membership Now Available for Sale to the General Public
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Nashville Soccer Club announced today that its Premier Club seating option at the new Nashville SC Stadium is now on sale to the general public. Less than 50 Premier Club memberships remain available for the new stadium, as First String Founding MLS Members took advantage of an exclusive sale window that ended with today's announcement.
"We are hugely excited about having the opportunity to open the first and most premium product on sale to the general public," said Ian Ayre, Nashville SC CEO. "Demand has been extremely high since we started selling these high-end packages and we are expecting that the Premier Club will sell at the same rapid pace as our loge boxes and suites did. These seats and this club section represent the best club and viewing experience in the stadium and offer a one of a kind experience that is not to be missed."
Nashville's Premier Club seating is set to be a one-of-a-kind experience for the soccer fan in North America. The Premier Club features midfield seating, a luxury club environment and an all-inclusive food and beverage package. All Premier Club ticket holders will also enjoy the following benefits:
Private lounge access
Tickets to all NSC regular season home matches and playoff options
Priority access to purchase other events at Nashville SC Stadium
Preferred parking option
Invitations to exclusive team events
N Business Membership
Preferred pricing for non-matchday private event rental space
Pre- and post-match player, coach and mascot visits
Personalized, exclusive merchandise & gift program
Nashville SC has partnered with IOMEDIA, the world's most visited and engaged 3D maps for live sporting events, to give Nashville SC fans a first glimpse into what the Nashville SC Stadium will look like once it opens in May 2022.
The Virtual Venue features an architecturally accurate 3D map and full virtual reality views that will allow fans to have an interactive look through seat technology inside their new home. The site, which will be fully integrated into Ticketmaster's ticketing system, will give fans the ability to pursue the option of surveying the venue and selecting their seats ahead of the 2022 Major League Soccer season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 2, 2021
- MNUFC Midfielder Hassani Dotson Called to U23 USMNT Training Camp - Minnesota United FC
- Minnesota United Opens 2021 Preseason - Minnesota United FC
- KSE Statement on Fans Returning to Ball Arena and DICK's Sporting Goods Park - Colorado Rapids
- Philadelphia Union Announce Technical Staff Changes - Philadelphia Union
- New York City FC Unveils 2021 Ã¢ÂÂBronx Blue' Primary Kit and Celebrates NYC Heroes - New York City FC
- LAFC Announces 2021 Preseason Training Camp Ahead of Club's Fourth MLS Campaign - Los Angeles FC
- New England Revolution Unveil Community Kit - New England Revolution
- Nashville SC Premier Club Membership Now Available for Sale to the General Public - Nashville SC
- Whitecaps FC Reveal 2021 Hoop Jersey - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Minnesota United Signs Forward Juan Agudelo - Minnesota United FC
- FC Dallas Unveils the Community Kit for 2021 Season - FC Dallas
- Columbus Crew SC Unveils Kit Inspired by World-Class New Crew Stadium - Columbus Crew SC
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Nashville Soccer Club Extends Contract of Head Coach Gary Smith
- Preseason Match Between Nashville SC and Birmingham Legion Cancelled
- Nashville Soccer Club Acquires Defender Dylan Nealis from Inter Miami CF
- Nashville SC Excited to Open 2021 Season in Front of Fans
- Nashville SC 2021 Single Game Tickets on Sale Today to General Public in the 300 Level for the First Two Matches