Mountain Lions Announce Father's Day Photo Contest
Sacramento, CA - Friday, June 10, 2011 - The Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League started a Father's Day Photo Contest on their facebook.com page today (http://www.facebook.com/SacramentoMountainLions).
The Mountain Lions are requesting that fans post their cutest father/child photo and the winner will receive four Mountain Lions season tickets for this season. The winner will be determined by a staff vote on FRIDAY, JUNE 17.
Fans can post the photo they choose on the Mountain Lions' wall and that picture will then be placed into the photo album titled "Father's Day Contest" on the Mountain Lions facebook.com page. Many pictures have already been submitted today 693) and they appear in the album.
The Mountain Lions averaged about 18,250 fans for their games last season and will open the 2011 season at home on AUGUST 14. The other home dates are AUGUST 20, SEPTEMBER 10 and OCTOBER 1. Kickoff times and TV broadcast details for all games will be available at a later date.
Season tickets are on sale now at www.sacmountainlions.com or by phone at (916-383-5466). Fans can also visit www.buyUFL.com for merchandise.
• Discuss this story on the United Football League message board...
United Football League Stories from June 10, 2011
- Mountain Lions Announce Father's Day Photo Contest - Sacramento Mountain Lions
- Hartford Colonials Sign Tight End Jeff Cottam - Hartford Colonials
- UFL Transactions - UFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sacramento Mountain Lions Stories
- United Football League Postpones Remainder of 2012 Season
- Johnson's Return Catalyzes Mountain Lions First Win
- Mountain Lions Fall to Locos, 20-9
- Mountain Lions Fail to Rebound After Poor Start, Fall to 0-2
- Mountain Lions Cornerback Signs with Detroit Lions