More Classic FC Cincinnati Games Return to WSTR Star64 on Saturday
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati return to the airwaves on Saturday, March 28, when WSTR Star64 airs a pair of classic FCC games in the afternoon. Both games will also be re-simulcast on fccincinnati.com within the WSTR Star64 viewing area.
On Saturday at 12 p.m., WSTR Star64 will re-air the Orange and Blue's July 23, 2016 home match against Louisville City FC. That game went down in team lore for the intense heat and humidity that led to claims of cleats melting during the game.
Immediately following the conclusion of that game at 2 p.m., the club's broadcast partner will re-air the July 6, 2019 victory over the Houston Dynamo at Nippert Stadium where FCC built a 3-0 lead before claiming the 3-2 win.
In addition to the broadcast re-airs, the club will host a special 90-minute second-screen experience on Facebook from 1:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
FCC play-by-play voice Tom Gelehrter will be joined by analyst Kevin McCloskey, sideline reporter Lindsay Patterson and other surprise special guests to talk about the stories behind the games, unknown facts and answer fan questions submitted through the Facebook stream.
For ongoing updates, please stay up-to-date by following the club's social media accounts at @FCCincinnati or visiting fccincinnati.com. For the club's on-going updates related to the current public health crisis, please visit fccincinnati.com/season-suspension-updates.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 25, 2020
- Classic Earthquakes Matches to Air on NBC Sports Bay Area and NBC Sports California - San Jose Earthquakes
- Rave Green Establish Seattle Sounders FC Relief Fund in the Fight against COVID-19 - Seattle Sounders FC
- More Classic FC Cincinnati Games Return to WSTR Star64 on Saturday - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Debut "Union Classic" - Philadelphia Union
- Chicago Fire FC Sign Academy Product Allan Rodriguez - Chicago Fire
- Major League Soccer Training Moratorium Continues Through April 3 - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: October 19, 2020
- D.C. United Defeats FC Cincinnati 2-1
- Nick Hagglund's game-winning goal lifts the Orange and Blue over Columbus
- FC Cincinnati Sign Goalkeeper Beckham Sunderland as a Homegrown Player
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: October 12, 2020