Monkey Boy to Make a Special Appearance for Last Homestand of the Season
Come out and support the Pride as they continue their pursuit of the playoffs. The final homestand of the Pride's 2007 regular season is packed with giveaways, fireworks, and a special appearance by the World Famous Monkey Boy! Do not forget Pride fans that the start time for Monday, September 3rd has been changed to a special 6:05 pm start.
The Pride wrap up the season with a three-game homestand starting on Saturday, September 1st when the Can-Am League Grays come to Nashua. Saturday night is Football Night at Historic Holman Stadium with a mini football giveaway to the first 500 fans that enter the stadium. Stick around after the game for a post-game fireworks extravaganza courtesy of Atlas Fireworks. First pitch is scheduled for 7:05 pm.
Sunday, September 2nd is Nashua Dodgers Flashback Day with a special appearance by Ventriloquist Donna Marie from the Charmingfare Farm. The first 1,500 fans through the front gate will receive a special edition 1947 Nashua Dodgers Team Photo. First pitch is scheduled for 2:05 pm.
The Pride's regular season comes to a close on Monday, September 3rd. It will be Fan Appreciation Night with nine innings of giveaways. Giveaways include but are not limited to: a 50-inch plasma television courtesy of CompUSA, a hot tub courtesy of Advanced Spa and Pool, bikes courtesy Goodale's, cameras courtesy of Fugi, and a grill courtesy of EnergyNorth Propane. The World Famous Monkey Boy will also be on-hand. Start time of the game has been changed to 6:05 PM with fireworks to immediately follow.
The Nashua Pride Professional Baseball Club, entering its tenth anniversary season, provides a fun, affordable, community-based and fan-friendly source of sports entertainment. The Pride is participating in its second year of play in the Canadian American Association of Professional Baseball. Tune into all of the Pride's game this season via internet radio broadcast on http://www.broadcastmonsters.com/Nashua/pride.asx.%20
For more information call 603-883-BALL (2255), or visit www.nashuapride.com.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian American League message board...
Canadian American League Stories from August 30, 2007
- Can-Am League Recap - Can-Am
- Disputed Call In Ninth Leads To Jackals Loss - New Jersey Jackals
- Tornadoes Squander Big Lead, Lose To Sussex - Worcester Tornadoes
- Cutters' postseason hopes end - New Haven County Cutters
- Rox End Cutters Playoff Hopes With 6-4 Win In Connecticut - Brockton Rox
- Monkey Boy to Make a Special Appearance for Last Homestand of the Season - American Defenders of New Hampshire
- Former Rox RHP John Kelly named to All-Star Team - Brockton Rox
- Can-Am League announces Postseason All-Star Team - Can-Am
- Perry named to Can-Am League Postseason All-Star Team - Worcester Tornadoes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent American Defenders of New Hampshire Stories
- American Defenders of New Hampshire Newsletter
- Upcoming Games...
- Join us at Holman Stadium for the 4th of July weekend
- Holman 4th of July Events
- Doug Flutie & Ernie and the Automatics June 27