Monarchs Announce Partnership with Stonebridge Country Club
MANCHESTER, N.H. - The Manchester Monarchs, ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Los Angeles Kings, announced a partnership today with Stonebridge Country Club, making Stonebridge the official Country Club of the Manchester Monarchs.
"We are extremely excited to partner with Stonebridge Country Club and look forward to building the relationship by getting our players and coaches involved within the community" Monarchs CEO Brian Cheek said.
Throughout the summer there will be three Manchester Monarchs player and fan golf outings, where fans will have the opportunity to golf alongside some of their favorite Monarchs players, followed by a reception after the round.
The first event will be held on Sunday, July 22 beginning at 3 p.m. at Stonebridge Country Club. At least four Monarchs players and coaches will be in attendance, along with staff members, to play nine holes of golf with Monarchs fans. To sign up to be a part of a foursome and have a chance to interact and get to know your favorite Monarchs players and coaches, please contact Stonebridge Country Club at 603-497-8633 or visit https://www.golfstonebridgecc.com/shop/category/35-special-events.
The event will be first come, first serve and will cost $40.00 for adults and $29.00 for children 16 and under, for nine holes with a Monarchs player, followed by refreshments and a reception. Dates for future events will be released in the coming weeks.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from July 6, 2018
- Monarchs Announce Partnership with Stonebridge Country Club - Manchester Monarchs
- Elmes Returns to Rush - Rapid City Rush
- Timmy Moore Signs Contract with Swamp Rabbits - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Worcester Railers HC Re-Sign Holden, MA Native Connor Doherty - Worcester Railers HC
- Stingrays Fan Fest Is One Week Away - South Carolina Stingrays
- Nailers Sign Aaron Titcomb - Wheeling Nailers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.