MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced
April 19, 2019 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - The MLS Disciplinary Committee has found Vancouver Whitecaps FC defender Victor "PC" Giro guilty of simulation/embellishment. PC has been issued an undisclosed fine for his actions in the 11th minute of Vancouver's match against the Los Angeles Football Club on April 17.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 19, 2019
- FC Cincinnati Falls to Real Salt Lake 3-0 - FC Cincinnati
- Loons Fall 4-3 in Wild Back-And-Forth Game - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake Ousts FC Cincinnati 3-0 - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Orlando City Soccer Club and ParkWhiz Team up to Provide Fans a Better Game Day Experience - Orlando City SC
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts the Portland Timbers at MAPFRE Stadium Tomorrow - Columbus Crew SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. New York Red Bulls - New England Revolution
- Preview: Orlando City to Face Vancouver on Saturday - Orlando City SC
- 5 Things You Need to Know About FC Dallas' Match vs Atlanta United - FC Dallas
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. FC Dallas - Atlanta United FC
- Impact Visits Philadelphia Union Saturday Afternoon - Montreal Impact
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.