Midfielder Steeven Saba Suffers Broken Left Foot
MONTREAL - Midfielder Steeven Saba will miss competitive action after suffering a broken left foot. The injury will keep him sidelined for 8 to 12 weeks. The Haitian international suffered the injury on a routine jog near his home in Montreal.
Despite MLS allowing individual workouts on a voluntary basis enforced by a strict security protocol at the clubs training facilities, the Montreal Impact is one of the six clubs still waiting for the green light from local health authorities before they can resume training.
The MLS season has been suspended since March 12.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 20, 2020
- Shinyashiki Remembers 'Emotional' Matchup, Jersey Swap with Zlatan - Colorado Rapids
- Robbie Robinson Named 2020 ACC Male Athlete of the Year - Inter Miami CF
- Midfielder Steeven Saba Suffers Broken Left Foot - Montreal Impact
- Timbers Midfielder Dairon Asprilla Undergoes Successful Arthroscopic Meniscus Repair Procedure - Portland Timbers
- FC Cincinnati expand club's player development pyramid - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Celebrates the Class of 2020 with a Virtual Graduation for More Than 250 FCD High School Seniors - FC Dallas
- Sporting KC Invites Class of 2020 to Capture Grad Photos - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.