METROSTARS TO RETURN TO PRACTICE HOME AT KEAN UNIVERSITY TOMORROW
SECAUCUS, NJ (March 21, 2002) -- The MetroStars will return to their practice home at Kean University's East Campus in Union, NJ tomorrow after nearly two weeks of training at St. Benedict's Prep in Newark, NJ.
Tomorrow's practice, the team's final tuneup before Saturday night's MLS season opener at Giants Stadium against the New England Revolution (7:30 p.m. ET, MSG-TV, WADO 1280 AM Radio), begins at 10 a.m. Practices next week are expected to return to their traditional starting time of 9:30 a.m.
The MetroStars temporarily moved their practice headquarters to St. Benedict's while their fields at Kean were being upgraded.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 21, 2002
- L.A. GALAXY FORWARD GAVIN GLINTON SIGNS WITH MLS - LA Galaxy
- CREW MAKES KEY STAFF ADDITION WITH HIRING OF PAUL HOWARD AS SENIOR DIRECTOR OF TICKET SALES - Columbus Crew SC
- MICHAEL COHEN NAMED EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OF MLS/WORLD CUP TELECASTS - MLS
- SEASON SEVEN KICKS OFF SATURDAY - MLS
- Wizards game notes - Sporting Kansas City
- METRO SOCCER REPORT DEBUTS TONIGHT ON MSG NETWORK - New York Red Bulls
- METROSTARS TO RETURN TO PRACTICE HOME AT KEAN UNIVERSITY TOMORROW - New York Red Bulls
- SEVENTH ANNUAL MEET THE RAPIDS DAY TO TAKE PLACE MARCH 24 AT INVESCO FIELD - Colorado Rapids
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- Match Preview: Red Bulls Welcome Orlando City SC on Saturday
- Kemar Lawrence Joins Jamaica for CONCACAF Nations Qualification
- Injury Update: Florian Valot
- Red Bulls Roll Past San Jose, 4-1, in MLS Home Opener
- Match Preview: New York Hosts San Jose for MLS Home Opener