Marshals Kickoff Party Scores a Touchdown
Cincinnati, OH - Cincinnati Marshals fans of all ages flooded Bar Louie in Newport on Sunday night for the National Indoor Football League team's 2006 pre-season kickoff party.
The fans got a chance to meet the 2006 Marshal players and coaching staff as well as the new ownership group. Returning fans enjoyed catching up with their favorite players from the 2005 season as well as getting to know the new additions to the Marshals team.
The players enjoyed autographing t-shirts, posters and footballs, posing for pictures and talking with fans about their hopes for a 2006 Indoor Bowl Title.
"It was a great turnout for the event," Marshals owner Doug Hortman said. "It was neat to see the Marshal fans come out ready to get going for the 2006 season. We have some true and dedicated fans and it was a nice way for us to kick off the 2006 season."
The Marshals open their home schedule against the Dayton Bulldogs on April 1 at 7:30 at U.S. Bank Arena.
Season tickets are on sale now and can be ordered by calling 513-381-TURF. Single game tickets can be purchased at the U.S. Bank Arena Box Office, all Ticketmaster locations including select Kroger stores, online at Ticketmaster.com or call 513-562-4949.
For more information on the 2006 Cincinnati Marshals call 513-381-TURF or visit us online at www.cincinnatimarshals.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from March 15, 2006
- Flying Aces Announce Radio Broadcast Partnership - Rapid City Flying Aces
- ThunderBolts Off to a Great Start - Lakeland ThunderBolts
- Rage chute flies open this weekend in Houston - RiverCity Rage
- Drillers drop opener to Katy - Beaumont Drillers
- Marshals Kickoff Party Scores a Touchdown - The Marshals
- NIFL Pacific North Season Preview - NIFL
- Tennessee Season Swimming in the Right Direction - Tennessee River Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.