The Marshalls Game Postponed
Saturday April 21, 2007 Dayton, Ohio
The Marshals home game against the Green Cove (Jacksonville) Lions has been postponed due to Lion transportation issues. This game will be rescheduled at a later date.
Tickets purchased for this game can be redeemed for admission at any of the Marshals future home games.
The Marshals next home game is on April 28, 2007 against Fayetteville. The Marshals also play at home on May 5, 2007 against Greensboro. All games begin at 7pm and Tickets are still available.
The Marshals are giving special recognition to the present and future of Ohio and the Nation by offering ticket discounts for Marshals' Home Games to military employees, public safety personnel and children:
* Every child under eighteen years of age who comes to any or all of these games will receive a free ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket of equal or greater value.
* Also any law enforcement or, fire official will receive a free ticket with the purchase of a ticket of equal or greater value upon presentation of proof of such employment.
* Further any military employee will receive a free ticket with the purchase of a ticket of equal or greater value upon presentation of a valid military ID.
These offers are available at the Hara Arena Box Office (937) 278-4776 only. Regular tickets are also available through ticketmaster at (937) 228-2323 or online at ticketmaster.com. Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the day of the game.
For more information or for schedule updates on the 2007 Marshals call 937-603-3091 or visit us online at www.marshalsfootball.com.
COME SUPPORT YOUR MARSHALS AS THEY ENFORCE THE LAW AT HARA ARENA.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT OF OUR FANS.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from April 21, 2007
- Cavalry game postponed - Wyoming Cavalry
- The Marshalls Game Postponed - The Marshals
- Stingers to play Saturday - Columbia Stingers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.