Marietta Storm Claims 113-101 Home Win Over Florida Flight
The Marietta Storm (2-3) earned their second win in their last three contests by beating the Florida Flight, 113-101, Saturday night at the Smyrna Community Center in Smyrna, Ga. Darnell Cox led Marietta with a double-double of 27 points and 10 rebounds. Dwayne Foreman was the leading scorer for Florida (2-3) - which has dropped two straight - with a game-high 28 points. Both teams are back in action Friday, with Florida traveling to Gwinnett to take on the Majic at Bogan Park in Buford, Ga., while Marietta goes to Decatur to face the Court Kings at Agnes Scott College. Both games are set to tip off at 7 p.m. The WBA Exposure League serves as a training ground to develop players on and off the court. Emphasis is placed on exposure, development, community involvement, and most importantly providing an exciting brand of basketball and entertainment. Hundreds of former WBA Players have gone on to play professional basketball all over the world including the D-League and NBA.
• Discuss this story on the World Basketball Association message board...
World Basketball Association Stories from June 7, 2010
- Marietta Storm Claims 113-101 Home Win Over Florida Flight - Marietta Storm
- Franklin Knights Move Over .500 with 105-88 Victory Over Gwinnett Majic - Franklin Knights
- Florida Flight Falls to Jacksonville Bluewaves 134-105 - Jacksonville Blue Waves
- Gwinnett Majic Roll Past Marietta Storm, 128-118 - Gwinnett Majic
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Marietta Storm Stories
- WBA's Marietta Storm Players To Babysit, Read To Toddlers Who Live At Shelter
- Big Cat Records Rap Label Owner Buys WBA Team The Marietta Storm
- Atlanta Music Mogul To Introduce New Sports Team
- Marietta Storm Claims 113-101 Home Win Over Florida Flight
- Hannah To Miss Storm's Game At Gwinnett Thursday