Atlanta Music Mogul To Introduce New Sports Team
Music industry veteran and record label owner of Big Cat Records(Gucci Mane, Khia, Pretty Ricky) Melvin Breeden, the new owner of The Marietta Storm, a World Basketball Association (WBA) Exposure League basketball team, will be introducing to Atlanta the new players of his team. Breeden will also announce which of his current Marietta Storm players has been selected by two NBA teams to participate in off-season NBA workouts.
More than 400 WBA players have transitioned to play professional sports in the U.S. and overseas including NBA stars Cleveland Cavaliers Jamario Moon, a former Marietta Storm as well as LA Clippers Josh Powell, New Jersey Nets Kyle Davis, and former Atlanta Hawk, Anthony Grundy. The WBA serves to further develop and expose talented basketball players to the NBA, the D-League as well as international scouts.
WHEN: 8PM -10PM OPEN TO PUBLIC TO COME MEET THE MARIETTA STORM
WHERE: STATS Sports Bar & Restaurant
300 Marietta St (downtown Atlanta) 404-885-1472
For ticket sales, game schedule, sponsorships opportunities and more information on The Marietta Storm, please visit www.themariettastorm.com.
• Discuss this story on the World Basketball Association message board...
World Basketball Association Stories from June 9, 2010
- Atlanta Music Mogul To Introduce New Sports Team - Marietta Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Marietta Storm Stories
- WBA's Marietta Storm Players To Babysit, Read To Toddlers Who Live At Shelter
- Big Cat Records Rap Label Owner Buys WBA Team The Marietta Storm
- Atlanta Music Mogul To Introduce New Sports Team
- Marietta Storm Claims 113-101 Home Win Over Florida Flight
- Hannah To Miss Storm's Game At Gwinnett Thursday