Mad Ants Acquire Ben Moore, Release Michael Orris
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, presented by Lutheran Health Network, the NBA G League affiliate of the Indiana Pacers, announced today they have acquired forward Ben Moore. The Pacers waived Moore on Saturday.
Moore played 43 games and made 10 starts for the Mad Ants during the 2017-18 season and averaged 11.8 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists over 27.9 minutes per game.
The second-year forward from SMU was signed by the Pacers as a free agent in September, but did not appear in a game this season for the Pacers.
Fort Wayne also announced today the release of guard Michael Orris, who recorded five assists in 16 minutes during the Mad Ants' season opener at Sioux Falls on Friday night.
The Mad Ants tip off the home schedule for the 2018-19 season this Friday against the Erie BayHawks. Fans wishing to purchase season tickets or mini plans ahead of the season may call the ticket office at 260-469-4667 for more information.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 6, 2018
- Knicks' Second-Half Surges Secure Come-From-Behind Victory over Blue Coats - Westchester Knicks
- NAZ Suns Do It All to Get First Win of the Season - Northern Arizona Suns
- Wolves Run out of Gas in Fourth Quarter, Fall to Suns - Iowa Wolves
- NBA G League and ESPN+ Reach Multi-Year Agreement - Memphis Hustle
- Golden State Warriors Assign Jacob Evans III to Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Mad Ants Acquire Ben Moore, Release Michael Orris - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Skyforce Top Hustle for Third-Straight Win - Sioux Falls Skyforce
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.