Lightning Fall to A's
(BRAMPTON, Ontario) - Saturday night, at Brampton's Powerade Centre, the London Lightning were defeated by the Brampton A's, 126-91, in game one of the first round best-of-five playoff series.
The Lightning's top point scorer was Marvin Phillips with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
Game two will be on Wednesday, March 11 at 7:00 p.m. in Brampton, with the remainder of the schedule as follows:
Game Three Saturday, March 14, 2015 7:00 pm London hosts Brampton
Game Four Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:00 pm London hosts Brampton
Game Five Saturday, March 21, 2015 7:00 pm Brampton hosts London
Tickets for games three and four in London are on sale through the Budweiser Gardens Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from March 7, 2015
- A's Strike First against Lightning for 7th Straight Win - Orangeville A's
- Power Lose Game 1 in Windsor - Mississauga Power
- Lightning Fall to A's - London Lightning
- Windsor Controls Game 1 from Start to Finish - Windsor Express
- Mill Rats Weather the Storm to Tie Series 1-1 - Saint John Riptide
- Storm Comeback Falls Short as Mill Rats Tie Series at 1 - Island Storm
- Island Idol Finals at Halftime of Storm Playoff Game Sunday - Island Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.