Letter from the Aviators to Our Fans & Friends
Given the challenging times facing everybody in our country it is important that you know we are thinking of you and everyone in Southern Nevada.
The Aviators had one of the greatest inaugural seasons in the history of Minor League Baseball and Las Vegas Ballpark became one of the best stadiums in all professional baseball. When it is deemed safe and appropriate, we will continue to provide the best in fun family-oriented entertainment that can be found in Southern Nevada.
Until then, the majority of our staff will be working from home. We will have a small number of people here daily to help answer questions. Because we do not know when the 2020 season will begin, we may not have as many answers as we'd like, but please be assured we will be diligent and understanding. Our ticket sales and sponsor representatives will be available by email or phone.
Please know that we will always have the best interests of our fans, staff and players as our top priority.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from March 17, 2020
- Salt Lake Bees Announce Ticket PolicyÃÂ - Salt Lake Bees
- Letter from the Aviators to Our Fans & Friends - Las Vegas Aviators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Las Vegas Aviators Stories
- Aviators Announce Ticket Policy for Postponed Games for 2020 Season at Las Vegas Ballpark
- Taking Flight With....Fran Riordan
- Letter from the Aviators to Our Fans & Friends
- Aviators Individual Game Tickets on Sale - Monday, February 10
- Individual Game Tickets for A's vs. Indians & Cubs vs. Reds Go on Sale: Monday, January 13