Legends Announce Training Camp Roster
Frisco, TX, Nov. 12, 2012 - The Texas Legends, the official minor league affiliate of the Dallas Mavericks, have announced their 16-man training camp roster. The Legends have a combination of new and returning players with various NBA, collegiate, and overseas experience.
The Legends are coached by former NBA-great Eduardo Najera and assistant coaches Ahmad Ajami, Sam Perkins, Travis Blakeley, Jeremy Bender, and Tyler Gatlin. The team begins their season on the road against the Tulsa 66ers Friday, November 23rd at 7pm. The first home game will be Wednesday, November 28th at 7pm at the HP Court at Dr. Pepper Arena in Frisco, TX.
Name Pos. Ht. Wt. College
Darryl Bryant G 6-2 195 West Virginia
Kenny Dobbs G 6-3 185 N/A
Christian Eyenga G-F 6-5 210 Congo
Jefferson Mason G-F 6-6 185 Minnesota State - Mankato
Billy McShepard F 6-10 230 Valdosta State
Shay Shine G 6-2 195 High Point
Sean Singletary G 6-0 185 Virginia
Soloman Bozeman G 6-1 175 Arkansas Little Rock
Vernon Lewis F 6-6 200 Paul Quinn
Faisal Aden G 6-4 175 Washington State
Assane Sene C 6-4 234 Virginia
Chris Roberts G 6-4 190 Bradley
Chris Douglas Roberts G-F 6-7 230 Memphis
Melvin Ely F 6-10 261 Fresno State
Ibrahima Thomas C 6-11 255 Senegal
Darius Rice F 6-10 235 Miami U
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 12, 2012
- Legends Announce Change in Preseason Jamboree Schedule - Texas Legends
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Major Partnership with Grind out Hunger - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Legends Announce Training Camp Roster - Texas Legends
- BayHawks Waive Three - Erie BayHawks
- 2013 NBA D-League Showcase Schedule Announced - G League
- BayHawks Searching for Full Figured Dancers - Erie BayHawks
- Armor Individual Game Tickets on Sale Now - Springfield Armor
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.