La Invasion Tour Coming to ONEOK Field
TULSA, OK - ONEOK Field is set to bring the Tulsa area an amazing night of Banda, Norteno and Mariachi on Saturday, July 16 with a concert that will be headlined by Banda El Recodo and Gerardo Ortiz. The tour is filling up stadiums across the country and will be one of the hottest shows of 2022.
The concert will have general admission and VIP tickets available. The goal of the concert is to provide an atmosphere that will have attendees flowing and dancing throughout the facility.
The gates at ONEOK Field will at open at 4:00 p.m. for the event with the show scheduled to start at 5:00 p.m.
"This is a great opportunity for the Tulsa Drillers, ONEOK Field and the city of Tulsa," said Drillers General Manager Mike Melega. "We believe that our community is going to love this event, and we hope it can be the first of many of these types of concerts."
"La Invasion tour is so excited to get to work with the Tulsa Drillers and bring a first-class event to the Tulsa area," says Chris Santillan of Santillan Entertainment.
Tickets for the concert are now on sale and are available. Ticket prices start at $70 for general admission. VIP tables that include seating for four near the stage are $750 each.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from May 19, 2022
- Riders Hit Four Homers, Drop Game to Hooks - Frisco RoughRiders
- Jones Deals Eight Scoreless; Travs Shut Out Naturals - Arkansas Travelers
- Marsh Strikes out 10, But Naturals Shut Out for First Time in 2022 - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Naturals' Comeback Again Falls Short in 5-4 Loss to Travelers - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- La Invasion Tour Coming to ONEOK Field - Tulsa Drillers
- Amarillo Offense Silenced in Game Two - Amarillo Sod Poodles
- Hooks Nail Down Win - Corpus Christi Hooks
- Missions Pitch Second No-Hitter in Three Games - San Antonio Missions
- Drillers Victorious in Stone's Double-A Debut - Tulsa Drillers
- Surge Win in Walk-Off Fashion - Wichita Wind Surge
- Steer Strikes in 11th for 7-6 Wichita Walk-Off - Springfield Cardinals
- Riders Comeback Snubbed, Fall 7-5 - Frisco RoughRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.