LA Galaxy Announce 2020 Local Broadcast Schedule on Spectrum SportsNet
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy announced today the club's local broadcast schedule. Spectrum SportsNet, the local television home of the LA Galaxy, will broadcast 19 games this season, including two preseason contests, set to kick off Saturday, February 15 vs. Toronto FC at 3:00 p.m. PT.
The network's regular season coverage begins Saturday, March 7 vs. the Vancouver Whitecaps FC at 7 p.m. PT. Studio coverage will kick off with SportsNet's signature show, Access SportsNet: Galaxy, at 6:30 p.m. PT. Postgame, Access SportsNet will feature game highlights, analysis and interviews with players and coaches following regular season broadcasts.
Veteran host Chris McGee returns to lead SportsNet studio coverage along with former Galaxy player Dan Kennedy as studio analyst.
The Galaxy broadcast team features play-by-play announcer Joe Tutino alongside US National Team and Galaxy legend, Cobi Jones, who returns as lead analyst, and Megan Reza covering Galaxy home matches as the sideline reporter for her third season.
The 2020 Spectrum SportsNet Galaxy broadcast schedule is available here.
Spectrum SportsNet is a Southern California regional sports network that has exclusive partnerships with the Los Angeles Lakers, LA Galaxy, Los Angeles Sparks and the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF). More information on the network is available at spectrumsportsnet.com.
The five-time MLS Cup champion LA Galaxy's 2020 home opener is set for Saturday, March 7 at Dignity Health Sports Park against Vancouver Whitecaps FC at 7 p.m. PT. Fans can purchase tickets to the club's 2020 home opener. Single-game tickets to Galaxy home games are available on www.lagalaxy.com/tickets.
About Spectrum Networks
Spectrum Networks is a series of 24/7 news and sports networks owned and operated by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR), a leading broadband communications company and the second largest cable operator in the United States. Spectrum Networks carry distinct, comprehensive, and exclusive local programming on over 30 networks across Charter's footprint. More information on Spectrum Networks can be found at www.spectrumlocalnews.com.
LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships for the 2020 Major League Soccer season are now available. Galaxy fans can go to lagalaxy.com/since96 to secure their 2020 LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships. Fans can also call 1.877.3GALAXY (342.5299) and press 2 when prompted to purchase memberships.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 13, 2020
- Sounders FC Welcomes Former Team Captain Brad Evans Back to Club as Official Brand Ambassador - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Announce 2020 Local Broadcast Schedule on Spectrum SportsNet - LA Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake Re-Signs Midfielder Luke Mulholland - Real Salt Lake
- Nashville SC Wins Second-Straight Preseason Match with 1-0 Victory over the Montreal Impact - Nashville SC
- eMLS League Series Two Starts Friday in Portland - Montreal Impact
- Expanded Generation adidas Cup to Feature Future Stars of Global Soccer - MLS
- Tomorrow's No-Fee Friday to celebrate the one-month countdown to FCC's 2020 home opener - FC Cincinnati
- Inter Miami CF Signs Bolivian Youth International Defender Jairo Quinteros - Inter Miami CF
- Mayor Cooper Reaches Deal with Nashville SC Ownership to Move Forward on Stadium - Nashville SC
- Inter Miami CF Signs Colombian Youth International Center Back Andres Reyes on Loan - Inter Miami CF
- Four WISE Women of the Year to be Honored at the 26th Annual WISE Awards Luncheon - MLS
- Two Atlanta United Academy Players to Represent US U-17s to Kick off 2020-21 Cycle - Atlanta United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Launch TOGETHER AT HOME Campaign
- Major League Soccer Suspends Season for 30 Days
- LA Galaxy Announce 2020 Watch Party Schedule, Presented by Modelo
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 0, Vancouver Whitecaps FC 1 - Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Grass Berm at Dignity Health Sports Park Returns for Saturday's LA Galaxy Home Opener