Krajnik's Late Tally Ends Losing Streak
Zach Krajnik's goal late in the third period propelled the Kenai River Brown Bears over the New Mexico Ice Wolves 4-3. Porter Schachle and Peter Morgan each tallied a goal and an assist for Kenai River while Cody Moline also found the back of the net. Landon Pavlisin made 30 saves to snap the Brown Bears losing streak. Emil Gabrielson had himself a night as he netted two goals and logged an assist. Brandon Holt notched the other tally for the Ice Wolves. Henrik Laursen took the loss as he made 39 saves.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from January 25, 2020
- Ice Wolves Fall Short to Kenai, 4-3 - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Jackalopes Fall 4-0 to Amarillo - Odessa Jackalopes
- Steel Sweep Bruins in Home Series - Chippewa Steel
- Bruins Stymied by Steel, 5-2, on Sheriff's Record-Setting Night - Austin Bruins
- Trela and Gutjahr Shine in Second Straight Shutout of Odessa - Amarillo Bulls
- Olson, Siffringer Lead Rebels to Weekend Sweep - Jamestown Rebels
- Bailey Extends Shutout Streak as Brahmas Blank IceRays - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Black Bears Fall to Rebels Once Again - Maryland Black Bears
- Pilots Drop Friday Contest with Jr. Blues 6-3 - Topeka Pilots
- Wings Fall Short Friday in St. Cloud - Aberdeen Wings
- Balanced Attack Leads Titans to 5-3 Win over Tomahawks in Playoff Type Atmosphere - New Jersey Titans
- Krajnik's Late Tally Ends Losing Streak - Kenai River Brown Bears
- Jacks Fall to Amarillo in First Home Game of 2020 - Odessa Jackalopes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.