Kickers Home Opener against Fort Lauderdale Postponed
RICHMOND, Va. - The Richmond Kickers Home Opener, scheduled for Saturday, August 1 at 6:00 p.m. has been postponed.
The decision to postpone the match was made out of an abundance of caution following a positive COVID-19 test from a covered person of the Fort Lauderdale CF organization.
A new date for the match will be announced at a later date. Tickets purchased for this match can be exchanged for any future 2020 regular season Richmond Kickers match, based on availability. A Richmond Kickers representative will be in contact with all August 1 ticket holders shortly.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from July 31, 2020
- Forward Madison Takes a Point from Hart Park Home Opener - Forward Madison FC
- Triumph Remain Undefeated with 0-0 Draw in Wisconsin - Greenville Triumph SC
- Fort Lauderdale CF Match against Richmond Kickers Postponed - Fort Lauderdale CF
- Kickers Home Opener against Fort Lauderdale Postponed - Richmond Kickers
- Union Omaha Uses BIOPROTECTUsÃ¢ÂÂ¢ System Supplied by BioSupplies.Com to Disinfect Stadium in Advance of Season Opener August 1 - Union Omaha
- Orlando City B Opens 2020 League One Campaign against Tormenta FC - Orlando City B
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.