Kentucky Coal Association Signs on as $.25 Hot Dog Sponsor
WHITAKER BANK BALLPARK (Lexington, KY) - The Legends are proud to announce that $.25 Hot Dog Tuesdays are back for the 2019 season, with a new sponsor; Kentucky Coal Association.
"The Legends are thrilled to continue this tradition." says Legends President/CEO, Andy Shea. "Hot Dogs are a baseball staple and being able to provide this opportunity with our longtime partner, Kentucky Coal Association, makes it even better."
In addition to ticket prices, $.25 Hot Dog Tuesdays only further the affordable, family, fun atmosphere at Whitaker Bank Ballpark. With eight Tuesday home games scheduled for the 2019 season, there are many opportunities to partake.
Kentucky Coal Association President, Tyler White feels that this partnership is a perfect fit. "Just like hot dogs fuel fans at the Lexington Legends, Coal fuels Kentucky with 80% of our energy. Every time you turn on the light or use your phone remember it is powered by coal."
Fans can expect to find the Eisenberg brand $.25 Hot Dogs in multiple locations throughout Whitaker Bank Ballpark, including both main concession stands and Big L's Gourmet Dogs.
Opening Day 2019 will be on Thursday, April 4th at Whitaker Bank Ballpark versus the Delmarva Shorebirds, affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles. Ticket packages start at just $96 and are available now by calling the Legends Box Office at (859) 422-7867. Or visit lexingtonlegends.com The Legends, a Class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals and member of the South Atlantic League, play all home games at Whitaker Bank Ballpark in Lexington, Kentucky.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from November 13, 2018
- Tim Kurkjian Headlines Shorebirds' Hot Stove Banquet - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Kentucky Coal Association Signs on as $.25 Hot Dog Sponsor - Lexington Legends
- Former Rome Braves Player, Ronald Acuna Jr Named Rookie of the Year - Rome Braves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lexington Legends Stories
- Legends Clinch Back-To-Back South Atlantic League Championships with Late Inning Theatrics
- Hickory Hands Lexington First Playoff Loss
- Legends Headed Back to SAL Championship Series
- Lexington's Emma Tiedemann Named SAL Media Relations Director of the Year
- Lexington Powers Down West Virginia with Doubleheader Sweep