Jr. Blues Sign Daniel Rozsival to Tender
Springfield, Illinois - The Springfield Jr. Blues, proud members of the North American Hockey League (NAHL), are pleased to announce that we have signed Daniel Rozsival to a tender for the 2020-21 season!
Rozsival, the son of former NHLer Michal Rozsival, is currently playing for the Chicago Mission U18 team in the High Performance-Hockey League (HPHL). In two games played to this point in 2019, the 5'10" 172 lbs. forward has 2 goals and 1 assist for the Mission after putting up 12 points (7 G, 5 A) in 20 games last season.
"Danny is a bright young player with a lot of potential," said Head Coach Tyler Rennette. "We are looking forward to seeing him play here in Springfield next season, and hope that he continues to improve throughout this season."
A tender is a contract that a player signs announcing his intentions to play for that particular NAHL team and that NAHL team only. Once a player signs a tender with an NAHL team, his playing rights belong to that team within the NAHL and he may not be recruited by any other NAHL team. Each team is granted 10 tenders - plus or minus any trades - which become active on November 1st. Tendered players are not eligible for the NAHL draft.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 5, 2019
- NAHL Announces Monthly Player Awards for October - NAHL
- Tomahawks Play at Home Thursday, Friday, & Saturday - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Black Bears Trade Max Borst to the Lone Star Barhmas - Maryland Black Bears
- Jets, M3 Insurance Partner for 4th Annual Salute to Service - Janesville Jets
- Pugliese Named Honorable Mention for NAHL's Goaltender of the Month for October - New Jersey Titans
- Jr. Blues Sign Daniel Rozsival to Tender - Springfield Jr. Blues
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.