Jaylen Adams Transferred from Erie to Atlanta
ATLANTA, GA - The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club has transferred guard Jaylen Adams from the Erie BayHawks of the NBA G League to the Hawks, it was announced today.
In seven starts with the BayHawks, Adams is averaging 18.4 points, 3.6 assists, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 steals in 31.4 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 19, 2018
- Northern Arizona Suns Donate 192 Turkeys to Yavapai Food Bank - Northern Arizona Suns
- Tonight's Game Between the Santa Cruz Warriors and Stockton Kings Game Rescheduled for February 20, 2019 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Santa Cruz Warriors Guard Darius Morris Earns NBA G League Player of the Week - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Stockton Kings Reschedule Game against Santa Cruz Warriors and Announce Additional Fire Relief Efforts - Stockton Kings
- Tonight's Game Between the Santa Cruz Warriors and Stockton Kings Rescheduled for February 20, 2019 - G League
- Austin Spurs Obtain Returning Rights to John Holland and 2019 Second Round Pick - Austin Spurs
- Charge Acquire Jaron Blossomgame - Canton Charge
- Rio Grande Valley Vipers to Host 'FangsGiving' on November 21 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Jaylen Adams Transferred from Erie to Atlanta - Erie BayHawks
- Warriors Reach 7-0 Record by Surviving Northern Arizona Suns 99-92 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Stars Fall to Lakers in First Game of Road Trip - Salt Lake City Stars
- Suns' Late Comeback Push Stalled by Warriors - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Erie BayHawks Stories
- Erie BayHawks Announce 2019-20 Single Game Tickets and Promotional Schedule
- Erie BayHawks Announce Junior Dance Team Auditions
- Erie BayHawks Announce Two New Ticket Initiatives for 2019-20 Season
- BayHawks Announce Six Select Dates for the 2019-20 Season
- Pelicans Sign Zylan Cheatham and Josh Gray to Two-Way Contracts