Iowa Cubs Postponed Until Tuesday
The Iowa Cubs and Albuquerque Isotopes' doubleheader scheduled for Monday was postponed due to rain. The teams are currently playing game one scheduled for tonight and will play two seven-inning contests Tuesday, with the first game beginning at 4:30 p.m.
Gates will open at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Tickets from the July 5 game may be exchanged in person at the Iowa Cubs Box Office for any future game during the 2010 regular baseball season.
The start of Monday's game was delayed for 1:16, and a second delay lasted over an hour and a half. No score was available at the time of this release.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 5, 2010
- Beavers Done In by Errors in 7-6 Loss to 51s - Portland Beavers
- Cubs Prevail over Isotopes and Rain Delays, 7-6 - Iowa Cubs
- Koshansky Homers Twice in Nashville's 10-5 Win - Nashville Sounds
- Express Pummel Memphis, 11-6 - Round Rock Express
- Z's Use 5-Run 6th to Down Royals - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Iowa Cubs Postponed Until Tuesday - Iowa Cubs
- Baseball Wives to Visit Zephyr Field - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- River Cats Escape with 7-3 Win Over Aces - Reno Aces
- Aces Outfielder Deeds Named to Pacific Coast League All-Star Team - Reno Aces
- U.S. Honor Flag to Make Stop at the Dell Diamond - Round Rock Express
- RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Strike Zone Exposure Camp July 12 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Aces Set Attendance Record And Fall 10-8 - Reno Aces
- Baxter-Led Beavers Add To The Holiday Festivities With 5-4 Victory - Portland Beavers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.