Indians' Pitcher Dan Otero to Make Rehab Appearance on Monday, July 15
Niles, Ohio - Cleveland Indians RHP Dan Otero will make a rehab appearance on Monday, July 15 when the Mahoning Valley Scrappers take on the Hudson Valley Renegades at Eastwood Field. First pitch is set for 7:05 pm. Otero made his last appearance with the Indians on May 30 in Chicago prior to his injury.
Monday is Every Monday Matters presented by Pizza Joe's. Fans can donate non-perishable food items, children's books or gently used clothing for a free General Admission ticket to the game.
The Mahoning Valley Scrappers are the Short Season Single A Affiliate of the Cleveland Indians and play all home games at Eastwood Field. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at the Chevy All Stars Box Office, by calling the front office at 330-505-0000 or visiting mvscrappers.com. For more information about tickets, group outings or merchandise, visit www.mvscrappers.com.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from July 14, 2019
- Spikes Walk off with Comeback Win over Yankees, 3-2, in 10 Innings - State College Spikes
- Spinners Walk-Off vs. Doubledays in Tight 3-2 Thriller - Lowell Spinners
- Trag, Mac, Moore and a Winning Score - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Tense Battle Ends in IronBirds Win - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Batavia Evens Series With 3-1 Win At Vermont - Vermont Lake Monsters
- Tigers Late-Rally Falls Short at Home against Tri-City - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Bryson Stott Homers in Williamsport Debut - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Love the 'Don: Ranfy Rakes on Seinfeld Night - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Tigers Promote Cooper Johnson to West Michigan - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Indians' Pitcher Dan Otero to Make Rehab Appearance on Monday, July 15 - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.