Homegrown Talent Jared Kirven, Signs with Blowfish
The Lexington County Blowfish are excited to announce the addition of two new players for the 2019 season.
One of the top prospects out of South Carolina last season, catcher Jared Kirven is a local talent. Jared played his high school baseball at Lexington High School, and he returns home this summer. Jared is committed to Chad Holbrook and the College of Charleston. In his senior season at Lexington, Jared hit .268 with 18 RBI. He is also known for his strong defensive play behind the plate.
Luis Acevedo is a sophomore from Coral Springs, Florida. An infielder from Shorter University, Luis finished last season with a .284 batting average and 12 RBI.
• Discuss this story on the Coastal Plain League message board...
Coastal Plain League Stories from December 21, 2018
- Homegrown Talent Jared Kirven, Signs with Blowfish - Lexington County Blowfish
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lexington County Blowfish Stories
- Homegrown Talent Jared Kirven, Signs with Blowfish
- Clemson, Presbyterian & Shorter..What Do they All Have in Common?
- Absolutely, Positively, Another Beautiful Morning in Lexington County for the Annual Mayors Prayer Breakfast
- Blowfish Baseball Presents the 2019 Lexington County Fair
- Only One Week Away-2018 Mayors Prayer Breakfast