Help Give Back to Those Who Gave So Much
We at the Swarm are eternally grateful to the men and women who protect and serve us, and we've teamed up with Vet Tix to help give back!
The Veteran Tickets Foundation is a national 501(c)3 nonprofit that provides tickets to events for all branches of currently serving military and veterans, including the immediate families of troops who gave their lives defending our country. Since 2008, Vet Tix has provided veterans with over 9 million tickets to events which reduce stress, strengthen familial bonds, build life-long memories, and encourage service members and veterans to stay engaged with their local community.
The Swarm have partnered with Vet Tix for the 2020-21 season to help give back to our local service members and veterans. By visiting GeorgiaSwarm.com/VetTix, fans can make a financial donation, and the equivalent in season tickets will be donated directly to Vet Tix. To enhance the partnership even more, the Swarm have agreed to match every Membership contributed by donors! Vet Tix will have a dedicated section of seating in the lower level this season, and your generous contribution will help send military members and their families to see the "fastest game on two feet" at no charge!
Donations start as little as $20, and best of all, your donation is 100% tax deductible, with a receipt provided directly from Veteran Tickets Foundation!
Don't hesitate to give back to those who gave so much!
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 17, 2020
- Defender Josh Jubenville Signs 2-Year Deal - Toronto Rock
- Riptide Announce Scouting Staff - New York Riptide
- Aaron Forster Inks 2-Year Deal - Toronto Rock
- Help Give Back to Those Who Gave So Much - Georgia Swarm
- Bandits Sign Minichiello to Two-Year Contract - Buffalo Bandits
- Carey Named General Manager of Team Canada for 2021 U19 Men's World Lacrosse Championship - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Georgia Swarm Stories
- Andy Arlotta Nominated to a Three-Year Term on the Gwinnett Chamber Board of Directors
- Swarm Sign Justin Lemcke to a One-Year Contract
- Georgia Swarm Partner with Engineered Solutions of Georgia on a Five-Year Agreement
- Swarm Ink Miles Silva to a Two-Year Deal
- Swarm Sign Five Draftees to Two-Year Contracts