Heat Recall Cooke from Skyforce
MIAMI, FL - The Miami HEAT announced today that they have recalled Charles Cooke from their G League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce, and will join the team tonight for their game at the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Cook, who was signed to a 10-day contract by the HEAT on March 15, has appeared in 39 games (24 starts) with the Skyforce this season, averaging 14.1 points, 4.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.00 steals and 31.4 minutes while shooting 46.4 percent from the field, 34 percent from three-point range and 76.3 percent from the foul line. Additionally, he was originally signed by the HEAT earlier this season on October 7, appearing in one preseason game totaling one point, two rebounds and a block in 10:37 minutes of action before being waived on October 11.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 18, 2019
- Blue Coats Stopped by Charge - Delaware Blue Coats
- Two-Way Players Propel Drive to Win over Wisconsin - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Win Third Straight - Canton Charge
- South Bay Lakers Acquire Wes Van Beck - South Bay Lakers
- Joe Chealey Undergoes Successful Surgery - Greensboro Swarm
- Scott Machado Named NBA G League Player of the Week - South Bay Lakers
- Westchester Knicks Waive Buay Tuach - Westchester Knicks
- Heat Recall Cooke from Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Mad Ants Announce Bobblehead Giveaway on Saturday, March 23 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sioux Falls Skyforce Stories
- Skyforce Acquires 2019 2nd Round Draft Pick from Wisconsin Herd
- Skyforce Acquires Returning Player Rights to Mychal Mulder
- Skyforce Announces 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule
- Skyforce Announces Time Change for Local Player Tryout in Sioux Falls
- Skyforce to Host Local Player Tryouts in Miami and Sioux Falls