Head coach Jaap Stam to join Friday's Braxton Brewing Co. Virtual Happy Hour on Friday
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati will Lift One to Life during a very special edition of the Braxton Brewing Co. Virtual Happy Hour tomorrow - Friday, May 29 - at 5 p.m.
Making his first appearance with the FC Cincinnati fans, new head coach Jaap Stam will join Voice of FCC Tom Gelehrter and fccincinnati.com's Alex Stec as this week's featured guest.
While he awaits his arrival in the U.S., this will be fans' first opportunity to interact directly with the Orange and Blue's new head coach.
Fans interested in participating and being part of the Happy Hour can join the event via Zoom. Space is limited to the first 500 fans to join, and registration will be required. Fans are encouraged to submit questions through the chat function for a chance to be answered by the panelists.
Fans who prefer to just watch the Happy Hour can also stream it live on Facebook and Twitter.
Stam was formally introduced as FC Cincinnati's head coach on Thursday, May 21. The Dutchman joined FC Cincinnati following managerial stints in England at Reading (2016-18), as well as in his native Holland at PEC Zwolle (2018-19) and Feyenoord (2019). Stam had a prolific 15-year playing career which saw him star at some of the highest-profile clubs in the world in the Netherlands, England and Italy - including PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, Lazio, A.C. Milan and Ajax.
Stay up-to-date with FC Cincinnati by following the club's social media accounts at @FCCincinnati or visiting fccincinnati.com. For the club's on-going updates related to the current public health crisis, please visit fccincinnati.com/season-suspension-updates.
Deposits are now being accepted for premium seating opportunities at West End Stadium, which will open in Spring 2021. A $100 deposit made by June 12 secures a place in line to select seats in one of the stadium's four distinct premium club areas. Traditional reserved seating will go on sale later in 2020. For more information about 2021 season memberships, visit westendstadium.com, or the stadium's social properties at @WestEndStadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 28, 2020
- Earthquakes Issue Update on Assistant Coach Benjamin Galindo - San Jose Earthquakes
- Ben Sweat: Inter Miami "Getting a Lot of Positivity and Good EnergyÃ¢ÂÂ - Inter Miami CF
- Head coach Jaap Stam to join Friday's Braxton Brewing Co. Virtual Happy Hour on Friday - FC Cincinnati
- Chicago Fire FC Players May Voluntarily Return to Club Facilities for Individual Workouts on Friday - Chicago Fire
- Challenge Accepted: MLS Standouts Pizarro, Pulido in Next Inter Miami CF eFriendly vs. Sporting Kansas City - Inter Miami CF
- Lalas Abubakar on Why He Was Worried Permanent Move to Colorado Rapids Might Not Happen - Colorado Rapids
- Training Report: Nashville SC Players Adjust to New Normal of Voluntary Individual Workouts - Nashville SC
- MLS Clubs to Begin Voluntary Small Group Training Sessions - Sporting Kansas City
- Inter Miami CF Will Submit Plan to Begin Voluntary Small Group Training Sessions - Inter Miami CF
- MLS Clubs to Begin Voluntary Small Group Training Sessions - MLS
- MNUFC Goalkeeper Greg Ranjitsingh Receives Green Card - Minnesota United FC
- D.C. United Begin Individual Workouts at Segra Field on Friday, May 29 - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: July 13, 2020
- Slow Start in Return to Play for FC Cincinnati
- FC Cincinnati Celebrate West End Stadium Construction Milestone
- FC Cincinnati Announce Shoulder Programming for MLS Is Back Tournament
- FC Cincinnati launch "WFH" Kits ahead of MLS is Back Tournament