Harrisburg Falls 6-5 to Mississauga Sunday Afternoon
In Ontario, Canada on Sunday, the Harrisburg Heat led 4-1 and watched that lead evaporate as Mississauga tied it 4 with under seven minutes to go in the game.
Mississauga would add another to take a 5-4 lead. The teams would trade goals with Harrisburg going to the sixth attacker for a 6-5 final at the Paramount Fine Foods Center.
Ricardo Carvalho notched two goals for Harrisburg. Also scoring for the Heat were Tavoy Morgan, Dominic Francis and Julian Escobar.
Matt Perrella made 12 saves in the net for the Heat.
Harrisburg returns home for two home games this weekend. On Saturday, they welcome the South Central division leading Milwaukee Wave to central PA at 7.05pm. Then on Sunday, February 24th, the Heat will look to avenge today's loss against the same Metro Stars squad.
Tickets for all Harrisburg Heat home games are available at www.harrisburgheat.com.
Images from this story
Harrisburg Heat face the Mississauga MetroStars
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from February 17, 2019
- Fury Flexes Muscles in Crucial 12-4 Home Win over Coyotes - Ontario Fury
- Sockers Win 12th Straight with 9-5 Victory over Tacoma - San Diego Sockers
- Harrisburg Falls 6-5 to Mississauga Sunday Afternoon - Harrisburg Heat
- MetroStars Edge Heat 6-5 - Mississauga MetroStars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.