Goal Scoring Rookie J.C. Beaudin Assigned to Eagles
WINDSOR, Colo. - The Colorado Eagles, proud affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, announced Wednesday that forward J.C. Beaudin has been assigned to the Eagles by the team's AHL affiliate, the San Antonio Rampage. The 6-foot-1, 185-pound winger was a 3rd round pick of the Avalanche in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft. Beaudin is coming off back-to-back seasons with 30 or more goals during his time with Rouyn-Noranda of the QMJHL.
The Longueuil, Quebec native registered 77 goals and 138 assists in 195 games with the Huskies. The 2015-16 season would see Beaudin net 33 goals and 49 assists, leading Rouyn-Noranda to a QMJHL Championship. The 20 year-old rookie spent three seasons playing alongside former Eagles forward Julien Nantel while skating for the Huskies.
The 2017-18 regular season home schedule kicks off on Friday, October 13th when the Eagles host the Utah Grizzlies. A complete schedule can be found at www.ColoradoEagles.com.
Season tickets for the 2017-18 season are on-sale now and can be reserved with a $100 deposit per seat by calling the Eagles ticket office at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 11, 2017
- Tyrell Signs SPC; Hamonic Dealt to Worcester - Wichita Thunder
- Walleye Sign Forward - Toledo Walleye
- Goalie Cal Heeter Assigned to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Manchester Monarchs Sign Joel Lowry - Manchester Monarchs
- Kolesar Arrives from Chicago Wolves - Quad City Mallards
- Goal Scoring Rookie J.C. Beaudin Assigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Third-Year Defenseman Anton Cederholm Re-Assigned to Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Wings
- Season Ticket Special - No Payments Until November - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Cannata Returns to Eagles After Stint in AHL
- Watson Stings Former Team in 4-3 OT Win over Utah
- Goff Signed to ATO, Brittain Reassigned to Eagles
- Olsen Plays Hero in Colorado's 4-3 OT Win over Allen
- Eagles Defeat Allen 5-4, over $60K Raised for Local Family in Need