Giants Beat the Rockets 4-3 in Overtime
VANCOUVER, BC - Brett Kulak' s overtime goal capped a comeback as Vancouver ended Kelowna' s 8 game win streak with a 4- 3 win.
The Giants were down 2-0 before the game was two minutes old, but twice battled back to tie before Kulak won it 3: 01 into O. T.
Jackson Houck had 2 goals and an assist for the Giants. Travis McEvoy had the other Vancouver goal.
The Giants were 2- 3 on the powerplay and had a perfect 6- 6 penalty kill.
Giants' N ext Home Game: Wednesday January 16th, 2013 versus Tri- City at 7 p. m. at the Pacific Coliseum.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from January 13, 2013
- Americans Defeat T-Birds - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Lazar Scores Natural Hat Trick in 3-0 Shutout - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Royals Dump T-Birds - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Pirates Sail Past Sound Tigers 6-3 - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Giants Beat the Rockets 4-3 in Overtime - Vancouver Giants
- Royals Strike Down Thunderbirds - Victoria Royals
- Spokane Doubles up Kootenay 4-2 - Spokane Chiefs
- Rock Hand Roughnecks 13-11 Setback - Calgary Hitmen
- Winterhawks Win 14th Straight with 8-0 Victory in Everett Saturday - Portland Winterhawks
- Vancouver wins in OT - Kelowna Rockets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.