Generals Trade Rights To Holloday
FLINT, MI - The Flint Generals, proud members of the IHL have traded the rights of defenseman Jay Holladay to the Quad City Mallards for cash.
The 6 ft. 200 pound defenseman played three years in the NAHL before competing in the 2006-07 season for American International College of the NCAA. Holladay spent the next season with the New Mexico Scorpions of the CHL where played in 58 regular season games, the most in one season for him.
Jay split the 2008-09 season between the Fort Wayne Komets and the Generals, where he appeared in 8 games scoring 1 goal, 2 assists and 0 PIMs.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from October 4, 2009
- 'Jacks Ink David Rohlfs - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Mallards Acquire Holladay from Flint - Quad City Mallards
- Generals Trade Rights To Holloday - Flint Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals